DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Yes - check out our Shipping Page to learn more about our FREE delivery by Aramex.
DO YOU OFFER RETURNS & EXCHANGES?
Yes**. With our 30-day free return and exchange guarantee, you can try Anothersole at minimal risk.
*In view of the current COVID-19 situation, exchange period has been extended to 60-day until further notice.*
Click Returns to find out more
CAN I AMEND MY ORDER?
Unfortunately no. Once an order has been received, we are unable to make amendments as we work with a third-party logistics operation to fulfill our orders. You will need to submit an email to cancel your order or process a return.
WHAT ABOUT SIZING?
Anothersole shoes are made of unlined leather and will stretch to fit quickly. Most shoes out there are stiff and roomy and buying Anothersole in those sizes may be too big for you.
We have a simple idea which has worked for thousands of customers in getting the sizing right first time round. We can also help reduce carbon footprint by doing this one simple step to reduce multiple shipping : )))
2 minutes:- Measure the length and width of each foot.
(Watch the video below)
- Place a piece of A4 paper on the floor with one end set against a wall.
- Step on the paper with the heel pressed gently against the wall.
- Mark the tip of the longest toe with a flat ruler on the paper to get the length from the edge of the paper to the marking.
- (Pro tips:- Use a ruler not a pen to avoid adding the girth of the pen to the measurements & Keep the ruler straight)
- Mark out the widest part of your foot (where the bone protrudes)
- Measure both markings for width.
- Repeat on the other foot.
- Select the longer foot's measurements.
- Add 1cm to the length of your longer foot
- Pick the size with the closest measurement to your feet. (Chart below)
Commonly asked question:-
"There is less/more than 1cm between my foot length and the size i intend to buy, how should i proceed?"
WHY ARE THERE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WHAT I RECEIVE AND WHAT I SEE ON YOUR WEBSITE?
Please note leather products are organic in nature and imperfections, blemishes, uneven tonality, veins and grains are characteristics of natural leathers and is not a defect. Colour differences can occur leather to leather due to the tanning process. Whilst we take a great amount of effort in ensuring colour accuracy in our digital images, sometimes the production goods may have slight variations due to reasons listed above.
All our shoes are made with the same shoe mould and outsole. Leathers in different thickness/animals can fit differently in the beginning even of the same size. As a general rule, as long as you have room in front of your toes, it's best to let the tighter shoe stretch out especially if you have been wearing that same size for Anothersole shoes. Getting a larger size may result in a loose shoe after it stretches out.
We can help you if you are unsure if you should return for a different size.
- Returned Shoes must be in its original mint condition with all packaging and hangtags included otherwise they may be rejected upon inspection. Please don't try your luck as rejected returns can be expensive for you as we will have to deduct the shipping/tax costs from your order value.