Holly II - Navy
Get 10% off 2 pairs with code GET2
Get 15% off 3 pairs with code GET3
Get 20% off 4 pairs with code GET4
- 100% Argentinean nappa bovine leather with perforation.
- Luxuriously soft and buttery feel. Smooth texture with tonality.
- Lightly burnished to achieve a unique character.
- ￼Develops a beautiful patina over time that adds to its aesthetics.
- ￼Breathable sports footbed material enhanced to provide maximum support and better impact absorption.
- Apply a coat of leather protector evenly and sparingly to guard against liquid stains.
- Dark coloured leathers to be worn with dark coloured hidden socks to prevent inevitable colour transfer in the initial wears.
It’s insanely difficult to find comfortable shoes which look great.
It seemed we were destined to either accept pain for good looks or have comfort but look like your grandma. (FYI - We love grandmas and they love our shoes too.)
Sneakers/runners are comfortable but they’re not occasion appropriate.
Why can’t we have it all? We simply couldn't find anything that fits the bill.
So we decided to build it ourselves.
Our shoes weigh 280g, less than a canned drink. It’s soft and breathable like your second skin.
Every shoe hides an ergonomic sport engineered footbed that readily absorbs the striking impact as you get through the day. You will feel its worth at the end of a long day of walking.
We took our time to build the best shoe we had envisioned. It took us 3 years of prototyping and fit testing, countless do-overs and user reviews before we decided it was good enough for the market.
And the market loves it as much as we do.
10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED THEM
- They are everyday essentials. You will wear them because they are addictive.
- They pair well with almost everything. No more wardrobe dilemmas.
- They breathe...well you know what happens when shoes don't breathe
- 280g - that's really really light.
- Flexible soles reduce strain on your feet.
- Soft leathers caress your feet in comfort.
- Ergonomic sports footbed allows your feet to get through the day with less strain.
- Fantastic quality at sensible prices.
- Flat packs - great for travel.
- Help feed a child with your purchase.
PEACE OF MIND
We provide free shipping & returns so you can shop with peace of mind. Need to size up or down - no problem.
We pay for the shoes to be sent back to us using Aramex. You only need to return the shoes to one of many locations all over Singapore. They will ship your replacement shoes for free as well! We seek your understanding that this service is limited to one return per order.
Our shoes need to be returned in its original condition with the box and tags intact.
For full details - see FAQ.
30 Day Return
Sourced from the best tanneries in Italy, Spain and Argentina - our bovine and goat leathers are curated with an aim towards wrapping your feet in luxury.
We believe our footbed to be the best in its class because we are fully invested in your comfort. With Anothersole, you'll feel like you're walking on clouds.
We chose rubber for its natural characteristics of providing traction and flexibility which leads to unparalleled comfort and freedom of movement.
Fits on all occasion
What Customers Are Saying
"The leather is really very comfortable and you should get a pair too!"
"The leathers are really buttery and soft... Your everyday essentials."
"You can wear it anywhere and it matches everything. Its awesome."
"#BUY1FEED1 is the most important for me."
"It's really very light especially for travelling! Yes!"
"It's like walking on clouds."
Frequently Asked Question
How do I return my parcel?
We use Aramex to deliver our products locally as well as to arrange for returns. You can find out more from our returns page here: https://sg.anothersole.com/pages/returning-your-parcel
Do I need to size up or down for different type of leather/material used?
Different leathers have different characteristics which in turn gives a different feel. This difference is what is generally perceived as having a smaller/larger cut but the design of our shoes between sizes are the same as we only have one design.
As long as the length and width matches your foot, we advise allowing the leather to stretch to fit.
Will a limited edition style be restocked? Any chance will it be making a come back?
Only our classics (Lucie II, Luisa II, Trixie II & Holly II) will continuously be restocked. Typically once we run out of limited editions they will never be restocked. Only on rare occasions are we able to procure enough material for a second batch.