Careers @ Anothersole
The role is expected to keep the full set of accounts of the business using the Xero accounting software. He/she is expected to possess the minimum qualification of a diploma in accounting or its equivalent. The ideal candidate should have at least three (3) years or more working experience in a similar role and preferably in a retail omni channel business environment. He/She must be a good team player who is able to work independently, a strong communicator and is highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially in EXCEL and Word.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements :
The broad scope of responsibilities & requirements are as follows:-
- To prepare full set of accounts
- Preparation of financial statements for statutory and tax reporting
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports - Maintain Fixed Assets Schedule.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Handle monthly closing and responsible for day to day accounting transactions
- Preparation and submission of GST returns
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and banks
- Preparation of invoices for voucher sales and the necessaries, and perform verification of voucher redemption activities
- Handle for inter-company transactions
- Work closely with the operations team for the monthly inventory reconciliation. Analyze, investigate and manage inventory discrepancy
- Able to work independently
- Organised with strong multi-task ability, work under pressure, positive attitude and self-motivated
Singaporean / PR Send Resume to [Email address hidden] with following details:
- Current and Last drawn salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of Availability
- Recent Photograph
Anothersole Retail Guru
We are hiring for our retail stores!
Anothersole started as an online leather goods company selling high quality leather shoes with a social mission and to date has customer from all over the world raving about the shoes.
10% of our profits are donated to helping malnourished children in 3rd world countries.
Anothersole has a strong following online especially among socially conscious consumers looking for strong brands with an authentic story.
What we’re looking for :-
• The smile. A people’s person who can hold a conversation easily.
• Stylish & fashionable.
Singaporeans & PRs preferred.
To apply, please email to us at email@example.com, please indicate the position you are applying for.
Anothersole | Retail Guru - Supervisor (Diploma/degree holder preferred)
Salary: Up to $3300+ depending on sales achieved.
Anothersole | Retail Guru - Full Time
Salary: $1,600 ~ $2,000++
Anothersole | Retail Guru - Permanent Part Time
Salary: $10.00/hr (Weekend+PH)
* Retail Sales Commission
* Attendance Incentives
* Performance Allowances and Compliment Rewards Programme
* Staff Discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent