***Free Shipping discount code is not able to be applied with other discount codes.
The code will be applied at check-out.
How does it work?
You will be receiving a rebate on your next order in correspondence with you spend level. The email will be sent out after payments are completed and orders have been fulfilled.
Spend more than $100 and receive $20 rebate on your next order.
Spend more than $150 and receive $35 rebate on your next order.
Spend more than $230 and receive $45 rebate on your next order.
You may use your rebate on your next order without any minimum spend required. Applies to full price products only.
Emails containing your rebate codes will be issued depending on when your order is fulfilled. Our system will check all corresponding orders from the previous days and send out your codes accordingly. You will receive your rebate code only when your order is fulfilled and some delays may be expected during peak periods and festive seasons.
Not applicable during sale days.
Discounts and Rebates are not able to be used together.
Usage of rebate codes on following orders will qualify for another rebate if the total value of the order meets the above requirements.
Anothersole reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the Smart Shopper initiative as it requires.
How long do I have to use the rebate codes?
You have 180 days from the issue of your rebate code to make use of it on your next order. We recommend using it as soon as you can as our products have a habit of selling out.
Sizing & Fits
We currently have sizes from EU35-EU41 in whole sizes only. It fits true to size.
Below is a chart that shows the conversion from US sizes and foot length.
Measure your feet and choose your size based on your measurements. If your foot length is 23.8 - you should be choosing size EU 37 as shown in the size guide.
Please note the width of our shoes in the size guide; it is measured based on the widest points of your feet. Anothersole shoes have a standard width and does not cater to a wide fit.
If the width of your feet exceeds the width of your footbed excessively, the leather may be stepped on and make contact with the ground leading to damage from abrasion.
If the initial wear feels a bit snug, be assured that our leathers will stretch to fit with each wear like a pair of leather gloves. Buying a larger size may result the shoe slipping off at the back upon stretching.
Anothersole is made with soft leathers without lining or reinforcements. As such the form of the shoe takes on the shape of the feet just as gloves do on hands. It is normal and expected to see a toe bulge in front and that is part of the design. Please take note before purchasing.
We have encountered some instances where the width of the wearer's feet is much wider than the width of the shoes resulting in the leather being pushed down towards the ground and espcially on a thin outsole. This results in leather damge from abrasion against the ground.
Please check your width against the fit chart or if you are unsure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text us via Facebook messenger for online assistance. Our width is of standard deviation width and does not suit wide fit.
We are planning to introduce a new wider and thicker outsole in 2018 or hopefully earlier which aims to address the above issue for customers who want to buy Anothersole. Keep a lookout!
No they are not. Do note some leathers requires leather care while some are more robust against water stains. Do read the special care instruction tab in each product.
Special note on LUCIE (Argentinean burnished nappa) and suede leather - please spray an even coat of leather protector sparingly to guard against water marks. Do not let any liquid stay on the leather for long as it will leave a stain.
Free Shipping in Singapore (Updated as of 1 Mar 2018)
We offer Free Shipping in Singapore for orders above $100. Please take note it is the nett amount spend with discount applied excluding shipping cost. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
You can click the following links if you have the tracking number (it is not your order number!):
1) For orders shipping within Singapore please click here and enter the Tracking Number you received via email
2) For orders shipping outside of Singapore click here and enter your order number and email.
Unfortunately, delays in delivery are sometimes unavoidable due to unexpected weather conditions or custom issues. Do get in touch with us at email@example.com and let us help you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Post Office boxes or Fleet Post Office addresses.
In the case where we are unable to deliver a package due to an incorrect address, the customer’s refusal to pay duties, multiple failed attempts to reach the customer at point of delivery, or otherwise, Anothersole is not liable for payment of return shipping costs levied by the courier (which includes any unpaid customs or taxes). In addition to this, Anothersole is not responsible for any fees incurred upon re-shipping merchandise to the customer. In cases such as these, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
With effect from 1st Feb 2018, we will pick up your shoes for returns.
Once we verify the goods are returned in good condition and full packaging, we will refund you in store credits to be used for your desired size.
We will not be able to do a one to one exchange effective 1 Feb 2018 until further notice
- Anothersole online offers 01 complimentary exchange for all ONLINE purchases made in Singapore. For purchases made in retail stores, you MUST make the returns where you have bought the shoes from due to accounting issues.
- All items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- The items must be unworn and undamaged.
- We require your exchange to be shipped in the manner it was received with all original packaging and hangtags included.
- All footwear returned must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
- All exchanges require prior authorisation from firstname.lastname@example.org without which your return will not be processed.
- You can then purchase the shoe that you prefer using the store credits issued to you.
- Shoes must not be worn and should be in a merchantable condition.
- All the above conditions must be met to accept your exchange request.
- Please note leather products are organic in nature and imperfections, blemishes, uneven tonality, veins and uneven grains are characteristics of leather and is not a defect. Do understand colour differences can occur from leather to leather due to the tanning process. For dark leathers, some colour transfer may happen in the beginning, we suggest a dark coloured socklet to be worn.
- Visit our Returns here.
- Fill in your Order Number and email address.
- Our customer service team will arrange with you on the date of the pick-up.
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Anothersole purchase, you can return it for a full refund if your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship. You may return it within 7 days of receipt of the product. Do contact us at email@example.com to share with us the proof of receipt (with date), a picture of the damaged goods, and your delivery details. We will process your refund in 7 days of receiving your request.
- Please note leather products are organic in nature and imperfections, blemishes, uneven tonality, veins and uneven grains are characteristics of leather and is not a defect. Do understand colour differences can occur from leather to leather due to the tanning process. for dark leathers, some colour transfer may happen in the beginning, we suggest a dark coloured socklet to be worn.
- The items must be unworn and undamaged.
- Refunds require items to be returned back to us in the manner it was received with all original packaging and hangtags included.
- All footwear returns must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
- All refunds require prior authorisation from firstname.lastname@example.org without which your refund will not be processed.
- Shoes must not be worn and should be in a merchantable condition.
- Refunds are processed ONLY in store credits against future purchases with 1 year validity.
No. All online orders must be returned directly to Anothersole online.
There is no catch.
We design and source our own shoes in house and distribute primarily through online channels to avoid unnecessary costs. With these savings, we are then able to spend on using better materials and components for Anothersole. We source our leathers from EU-compliant leather suppliers giving us the peace of mind that the product will cause no harm to our customers’ health nor to the environment. Our footbed and sole are made with environmentally friendly materials and are biodegradable. What this really means is, instead of paying for all the expensive retail expenses and middlemen, we are able to direct the savings to building a better product and still come out cheaper than the competition.
Anothersole avoids the 7 to 8 times mark-up that is common in the shoe business. We believe in giving the best product at the lowest possible price.
Our promise of all natural materials will always hold true to ensure the best quality possible for a full leather shoe.
The leather used for each design is different. As the quality of leather and the treatment of it has different costs, this translates to different pricing for our products. We use Italian leathers sourced from one of the best tanneries in Italy and we also use Argentinian leathers known for their analine leathers and natural crust. We also use Indian goat leathers and special leathers from different regions. As expected, the different leathers comes with different costs and reflects the different pricing within Anothersole. In fact, you will quickly realise Anothersole's pricing is truly lower than similar products in its same class.
Leather is a natural product. Variation in shape and texture, markings, uneven grains and imperfections can occur. They are part of the real appeal of real leather, and gives each item an individual look.
Nubuck and suede are more delicate and requires more care. Avoid contact with liquid. Some discolouration may happen especially in darker colours. Protect with correct leather care products.
Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed and submitted. In situations where you may have entered the wrong address, shipping method, or there is a product discrepancy, contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to help. Before submitting your order, please carefully review all cart items, payment, and shipping details.
Unfortunately, you have to key in the discount code at point of purchase to enjoy your discount. Do note that discount codes are only available online and are not stackable. If you have forgotten to key in your discount code, don't worry! It will still be valid on your next purchase.
Stacking of discounts/discount codes is not possible at this point. Do choose the discount code that suits you best when completing your purchase.
You may have used a promotion not meant for your country. This happens when you sign up as a subscriber on the wrong online store. E.g If you are based outside Singapore and you signed up on our Singapore website either through the pop up banner or register link, you would be emailed promotions applicable only for Singapore deliveries and not for international deliveries. Vice versa is true.
You will need to unsubscribe from the email and sign up on the correct site again to get the right promotions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly or send a message to us on our website.
Sorry to hear that! Many of our designs are seasonal. As such, some items may not be restocked. Do sign up to our mailing list for information on restocking and new designs to avoid future disappointment.
Some of our core designs are restocked regularly. You should see your size back in stock shortly. Send us a note at email@example.com to be notified when the item is back in stock.