Estimted response time: 24 hrs
We're here to help.
20% off your second pair
Valid for any orders with discount code TWIN.
This promotion will grant you 20% off your second pair.
Minimum purchase of USD $100 required.
Products purchased under this promotion are not valid for refunds.
***Free Shipping discount code is not able to be applied with other discount codes.
The code will be applied at check-out.
Sizing & Fits
We currently have sizes from EU35-EU41 in whole sizes only. It fits true to size.
Below is a chart that shows the conversion from US sizes and foot length.
Measure your feet and choose your size based on your measurements. If your foot length is 23.8 - you should be choosing size EU 37 as shown in the size guide.
Please note the width of our shoes in the size guide; it is measured based on the widest points of your feet. Anothersole shoes have a standard width and does not cater to a wide fit.
If the width of your feet exceeds the width of your footbed excessively, the leather may be stepped on and make contact with the ground leading to damage from abrasion.
If the initial wear feels a bit snug, be assured that our leathers will stretch to fit with each wear like a pair of leather gloves. Buying a larger size may result the shoe slipping off at the back upon stretching.
Anothersole is made with soft leathers without lining or reinforcements. As such the form of the shoe takes on the shape of the feet just as gloves do on hands. It is normal and expected to see a toe bulge in front and that is part of the design. Please take note before purchasing.
We have encountered some instances where the width of the wearer's feet is much wider than the width of the shoes resulting in the leather being pushed down towards the ground and espcially on a thin outsole. This results in leather damge from abrasion against the ground.
Please check your width against the fit chart or if you are unsure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text us via Facebook messenger for online assistance. Our width is of standard deviation width and does not suit wide fit.
We are planning to introduce a new wider and thicker outsole in 2018 or hopefully earlier which aims to address the above issue for customers who want to buy Anothersole. Keep a lookout!
No they are not. Do note some leathers requires leather care while some are more robust against water stains. Do read the special care instruction tab in each product.
Special note on LUCIE (Argentinean burnished nappa) and suede leather - please spray an even coat of leather protector sparingly to guard against water marks. Do not let any liquid stay on the leather for long as it will leave a stain.
Free Shipping in Singapore
We offer Free Shipping in Singapore for orders above $100.
We offer Free Shipping Internationally for orders above $120.
Please take note it is the nett amount spent with discount applied excluding shipping cost. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
You can click the following links or access all links via your order confirmation email sent to you upon ordering:
1) A Shipping Confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
2) Click on "View Order". You will be brought to your order summary page.
3) Your tracking number and tracking link will be displayed on your order summary page.
Unfortunately, delays in delivery are sometimes unavoidable due to unexpected weather conditions or custom issues. Do get in touch with us at email@example.com and let us help you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Post Office boxes or Fleet Post Office addresses.
In the case where we are unable to deliver a package due to an incorrect address, the customer’s refusal to pay duties, multiple failed attempts to reach the customer at point of delivery, or otherwise, Anothersole is not liable for payment of return shipping costs levied by the courier (which includes any unpaid customs or taxes). In addition to this, Anothersole is not responsible for any fees incurred upon re-shipping merchandise to the customer. In cases such as these, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
With effect from 1st Feb 2018, we will pick up your shoes for returns.
Once we verify the goods are returned in good condition and full packaging, we will refund you in store credits to be used for your desired size.
We no longer do one to one exchange effective 1 Feb 2018.
- Anothersole.com offers 1-time free local and international returns for all ONLINE purchases made on Anothersole.com. For purchases made in retail stores, you MUST make the returns where you have bought the shoes from due to accounting issues.
- All items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- For a return to be approved - the items must be unworn, undamaged with all original packaging and hangtags included.
- All exchanges must be made through our return portal that can be found here. Key in your order number egs: SG3470 and your email address to retrieve your order details.
- You can then purchase the shoe that you prefer using the store credits/discount code issued to you.
- All the above conditions must be met to accept your exchange request.
- Purchases made during sale periods are not eligible for refunds in the form of cash/credit.
- Please note leather products are organic in nature and imperfections, blemishes, uneven tonality, veins and uneven grains are characteristics of leather and is not a defect. Do understand colour differences can occur from leather to leather due to the tanning process. For dark leathers, some colour transfer may happen in the beginning, we suggest a dark coloured socklet to be worn.
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Anothersole purchase, you can return it for a full refund if your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship. You may return it within 7 days of receipt of the product. Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share with us the proof of receipt (with date), a picture of the damaged goods, and your delivery details. We will process your refund in 7 days of receiving your request.
- Please note leather products are organic in nature and imperfections, blemishes, uneven tonality, veins and uneven grains are characteristics of leather and is not a defect. Do understand colour differences can occur from leather to leather due to the tanning process. for dark leathers, some colour transfer may happen in the beginning, we suggest a dark coloured socklet to be worn.
- The items must be unworn and undamaged.
- Refunds require items to be returned back to us in the manner it was received with all original packaging and hangtags included.
- All footwear returns must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
- All refunds require prior authorisation from email@example.com without which your refund will not be processed.
- Shoes must not be worn and should be in a merchantable condition.
- Refunds are processed ONLY in store credits against future purchases with 1 year validity.
No. All online orders must be returned directly to Anothersole online.
There is no catch.
We design and source our own shoes in house and distribute primarily through online channels to avoid unnecessary costs. With these savings, we are then able to spend on using better materials and components for Anothersole. We source our leathers from EU-compliant leather suppliers giving us the peace of mind that the product will cause no harm to our customers’ health nor to the environment. Our footbed and sole are made with environmentally friendly materials and are biodegradable. What this really means is, instead of paying for all the expensive retail expenses and middlemen, we are able to direct the savings to building a better product and still come out cheaper than the competition.
Anothersole avoids the 7 to 8 times mark-up that is common in the shoe business. We believe in giving the best product at the lowest possible price.
Our promise of all natural materials will always hold true to ensure the best quality possible for a full leather shoe.
The leather used for each design is different. As the quality of leather and the treatment of it has different costs, this translates to different pricing for our products. We use Italian leathers sourced from one of the best tanneries in Italy and we also use Argentinian leathers known for their aniline leathers and natural crust. We also use Indian goat leathers and special leathers from different regions. As expected, the different leathers comes with different costs and reflects the different pricing within Anothersole. In fact, you will quickly realise Anothersole's pricing is truly lower than similar products in its same class.
Leather is a natural product. Variation in shape and texture, markings, uneven grains and imperfections can occur. They are part of the real appeal of real leather, and gives each item an individual look.
Nubuck and suede are more delicate and requires more care. Avoid contact with liquid. Some discolouration may happen especially in darker colours. Protect with correct leather care products.
Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed and submitted. In situations where you may have entered the wrong address, shipping method, or there is a product discrepancy, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to help. Before submitting your order, please carefully review all cart items, payment, and shipping details.
Unfortunately, you have to key in the discount code at point of purchase to enjoy your discount. Do note that discount codes are only available online and are not stackable. If you have forgotten to key in your discount code, don't worry! It will still be valid on your next purchase.
Stacking of discounts/discount codes is not possible at this point. Do choose the discount code that suits you best when completing your purchase.
You may have used a promotion not meant for your country. This happens when you sign up as a subscriber on the wrong online store. E.g If you are based outside Singapore and you signed up on our Singapore website either through the pop up banner or register link, you would be emailed promotions applicable only for Singapore deliveries and not for international deliveries. Vice versa is true.
You will need to unsubscribe from the email and sign up on the correct site again to get the right promotions.
Please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly or send a message to us on our website.
Sorry to hear that! Many of our designs are seasonal. As such, some items may not be restocked. Do sign up to our mailing list for information on restocking and new designs to avoid future disappointment.
Some of our core designs are restocked regularly. You should see your size back in stock shortly. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when the item is back in stock.