1st EXCHANGE: FREE
We allow one complimentary return per order. This means we pay for the shoes to be sent back to Singapore using Aramex. The next replacement shoes will be sent to you using Aramex for free as well!
If you prefer to have a monetary refund instead, we will need to deduct off 3rd party logistics charges and taxes paid from your order value. As a small startup, we do not have the scale to absorb these costs. We hope you can understand.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Give or take, it is about 7 working days in total.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS?
Once we receive your parcel in Singapore, our friendly Customer Support will email you if we accept or reject your return. Refer to FAQ for T&Cs.
HOW TO ENSURE YOUR RETURN IS ACCEPTED?
The item(s) you want to return MUST be in their original condition with all packaging intact.
READY TO GO?
There will be a button to lead you to our Singapore return portal.
Enter order number :- It's found in our order confirmation email. e.g #SG1234
Enter email address :- Use the same email address you ordered with.
- There will be a short questionnaire to confirm the product you are returning.
- Select the location you would like to drop off your item to.
- A label will then be generated and be able for you to download and print. You will also be sent an email that contains the download link for your label and tracking link to your returned item.
- Print out the return label.
- Wrap your return package neatly, seal it and paste the return label onto the return package as shown below.
- Drop your parcel off at your chosen location.
- Usually, it takes another 5 working days for us to receive the shoes.
- Upon receiving the shoes, approved returns will be emailed store credits.
- Use the store credits for your replacement item(s). Free shipping included (ikr!).
- Rejected Returns :- Refer to FAQ