Lucie II - White Cloud
This product is unavailable
90 Days Return
100% Safe Checkout
- 100% Argentinean nappa bovine leather.
- Luxuriously soft and buttery feel.
- Lightly burnished to achieve a unique character.
- ￼Develops a beautiful patina over time that adds to its aesthetics.
- Fits an active lifestyle due to the leather's durability.
- ￼Breathable sports footbed material enhanced to provide maximum support and better impact absorption.
- ￼Designed to allow your feet to breathe.
- Features a new, thicker outsole with enhanced durability.
- Grooves on outsole works to improve traction, especially in wet weather conditions.
- Important: Please read the special care instruction tab above.
Measure your feet and choose your size based on your measurements. We recommend adding 1cm to the length of your foot when choosing your size. If your foot length is 22.8 - you should be choosing size EU 37 as shown in the size guide.
Please note the width of our shoes in the size guide; it is measured based on the widest points of your feet. Anothersole shoes have a standard width and does not cater to a wide fit.
If the width of your feet exceed the width of your footbed, the leather will be stepped on and make contact with the ground leading to damage from abrasion.
If the initial wear feels a bit snug, be assured that our leathers will stretch to fit with each wear like a pair of leather gloves.
If you are unsure and need some questions answered, please write to us at email@example.com
- All items must be returned within 90 days of delivery with all original packaging and hangtags included.
- Any footwear returned without its packaging or with postage labels attached will not be accepted.
- Items received that do not meet these standards will be sent back to the customer.
- Custom duties and taxes are not refundable through Anothersole.
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will refund you in the form of store credits.
- All returns can be arranged via our returns portal only.
A coat of leather protector or colourless wax can be used to protect the leather against water marks and stains. This treatment should be repeated over time to ensure the protective coating is not completely worn off. Do note however that the leather will darken after spraying.